Join us as we sail from Fort Lauderdale, Florida with Princess Cruise Lines to the Eastern Caribbean aboard our ship for 2018: the Crown Princess.
Here is our itinerary and our ports of call for this Caribbean cruise:
- January 19 – Franklin to Jacksonville Florida
- January 20 – Arrive in Ft Lauderdale and set sail
- January 21 & 22 – At Sea
- January 23 – Antigua, Antigua & Barbuda
- January 24 – St. Maarten
- January 25 – St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- January 26 – Amber Cove, Dominican Republic
- January 27 – At Sea
- January 28 – Arrive in Ft. Lauderdale and drive to Georgia
- January 29 – Arrive in Franklin, VA
The cost of this trip includes the cruise, motor coach transportation to/from Florida, hotel accommodations both ways, and trip insurance. If you are interested in air transportation let us know and we can inquire about the price.
Book early to get the best selection of staterooms.
Book by May 1st and your deposit is only $200.00 per stateroom
plus receive free gratuities on the cruise.
The final day to book this cruise is August 23, 2017.
A PASSPORT IS REQUIRED.
January 19 – 29, 2018
Cost Per Person (double occupancy):
- Category BD (stateroom with balcony): $2,323.00
- Category ID (interior stateroom): $1,779.00
Please note that these prices cannot be guaranteed after August 23, 2017.
$500.00 per stateroom at time of booking.* You may cancel at any time up until the final payment date with your entire deposit refunded. After final payment is made, any cancellation will be handled under the included trip insurance.
*Book by May 1st and your deposit is only $200.00 per stateroom plus receive free gratuities on the cruise.
Final Payment Due:
November 1, 2017
Certified Collette Specialist
National Tour Association