The new locks of the Panama Canal have opened! If this trip is on your bucket list, now is the time to sign up. While some cruise lines will continue to use the old locks, Princess Cruises has announced that the Caribbean Princess will operate using the new locks starting in late 2017. It will mark the first time a cruise ship that was too big for the original locks (12 feet wider than the maximum allowed) will enter the canal. How exciting this voyage will be!!!
Book early to get the best selection of staterooms.
Our itinerary will keep this adventure under two weeks in length and does not involve any airline flights. If you would prefer to fly to Ft. Lauderdale to board the ship, please let us know at the time you book.
- February 15 – Franklin to Jacksonville Florida
- February 16 – Arrive in Ft. Lauderdale and set sail
- February 17 – Princess Cays, Bahamas
- February 18 & 19 – At Sea
- February 20 – Cartagena, Colombia
- February 21 – Panama Canal (Scenic Cruising) and Colon, Panama
- February 22 – Limon, Costa Rica
- February 23 – At Sea
- February 24 – Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- February 25 – At Sea
- February 26 – Arrive in Ft. Lauderdale and drive to Georgia
- February 27 – Arrive in Franklin, VA
The prices below include motor coach transportation to/from Florida, hotel accommodations both ways, cruise and insurance. Again, if you would prefer flying to Ft. Lauderdale, let us know when you book.
Cost per person double occupancy:
Category MB (Mini Suite with balcony) – $3,639.00
Category BB (Stateroom with balcony) – $3,234.00
Category IB (Interior Stateroom) – $2,423.00
After September 18, 2017 there will be no guarantee for the above prices. You may cancel at any time up until final payment with your entire deposit refunded. After final payment is made, cancellation would come under the included insurance.
A passport is required for this trip.
February 15 – 27, 2018
Cost Per Person:
Please see listing below left.
$400 per stateroom at time of booking
Final Date to Book:
September 18, 2017
Final Payment Due:
November 17, 2017
Certified Collette Specialist
National Tour Association